Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorites and then some

From Heather and Neisha


1. What is your occupation: I work for an airline at the GRB airport and then of all things am a lunch lady at an elementary school



2. What color of socks are you wearing: white fuzzy ones:)



3. What are you listening to right now: Charlie playing with some toys



4. What was the last thing that you ate: eggs



5. Can you drive a stick shift: no



6. Last person you spoke to on the phone: my mom



7. How old are you today: 28



8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV: football



9. What is your favorite drink: smoothie



10. Have you ever dyed your hair: yes



11. Favorite food: mac and cheese



12. What is the last movie you watched: The Last Emperor



13. Favorite day of the year: 4th of July



14. How do you vent anger: with words and expressions



15. What was your favorite toy as a child: we had this blue plastic elephant toy box that we had more fun with than any toy in it. I also loved my chalkboard.



16. What is your favorite season: Fall- love the decor, colors, and smell of it



17. Cherries or Blueberries: Blueberries



18. Living arrangements: house with my husband and critters



19. When was the last time you cried: the last time I couldn't choke it back was when my nephew was born



20. What's on the floor in your closet: rack of shoes



21. What did you do last night: froze cause my position was ramp at the airport



22. What are you most afraid of: not having family



23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers: plain



24. Favorite dog breed: anything cute (obviously big or little doesn't matter:)



25. Favorite day of the week: Saturday



26. How many states have you lived in: 1- WI



27. Diamonds or pearls: Diamond



28. What is your favorite flower: Lilac



29. Favorite color: dark purple



30. What is your favorite type of music: half country and the other half anything but Jazz; I also like old country

1 comment:

Heather S said...

Nice list :) about your comment on my blog- I never knew you rode big wheels, we should have raced! Wanna try now? :) but I do remember playing in your 'house/fort' in your back yard! Good 'ol days.