Monday, July 27, 2009

County Fair

Here we are watching some kids doing skits with their horses, and laughing how uncool we are becoming= we took Nick and Nate to the fair and they had told us "we'll just meet you when the rides are done" :) Duey and I have a nice and relaxing time together just walking around, going thru the barns, listening to music, and watching a guy dancing worse than I've ever scene; while the boys had fun with their friends and "checking out girls":)

Later in the evening we ran into Tony and Sarah. It worked out great cause then Sarah and I had someone to go one rides with







Saturday when I looked out our front door I liked the way the clouds were framing our flag





1 comment:

Heather S said...

How fun!! Our county fair is this week! The kids can hardly wait! :)